JOIN ILKLEY ARTS HUB MEMBERS
For everyone interested in the arts.
A great way to keep in touch with the exciting local arts scene and gain access to exclusive benefits.
Only £5.00 per month. Half-price membership for each additional family member.
If, like us, you love Ilkley and love the arts, and want to make a difference to create a vibrant community for everyone, then please support Ilkley Arts by becoming a member of the Arts Hub.
You can enjoy exclusive discounts and events as well as being able to contribute to and support our work and the development of the Arts Hub.
- Priority booking of the studio
- Priority booking of the Ilkley Arts studio and access to the Arts Hub space by arrangement
- Regular emailed updates on news and upcoming events and exhibitions
- Personal Invitation to private viewings of Ilkley Arts sponsored exhibitions at the Manor House
- Retail discount Membership card providing 10% discount on framing and arts materials at The Art Shop, Ilkley and 10% discount on printing at Olicana Office
- Members forum, featuring inspiring talks, sharing of ideas, networking and topical discussions.
- You can help to shape upcoming events,exhibitions and contribute to how Ilkley Arts and the Arts Hub develops and improves
- Stay connected Connecting with over 90 artists involved with Ilkley Arts and other members
If you are an artist – all the above, plus:
- Permanent artist profile and example image of your work on Ilkley Arts website
- Free entry of your work into selected members’ exhibitions (see note 1)
- You may apply for modest sponsorship to support your own exhibition at the Manor House
- Access to publicising your event on the Ilkley Arts website
- Collaborate with other artists
- Access to our collaboration space in one of the cottages at the Manor House by arrangement
Ilkley Arts is a registered charity whose aim is to promote and celebrate the arts by supporting artists and making the arts accessible to young people, visitors and the wider Ilkley community.
Membership is only £5 per month
Additional family member living at same address half-price.
20% discount to for students in full-time education.
Are you a UK taxpayer? As we are a registered charity, your membership qualifies as a charitable donation. You can Gift Aid your membership donation and Ilkley Arts receives an extra 25% from the Government. If you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can also claim additional tax relief on your donation.
Why not think about buying the membership as a gift for an art loving friend, partner or family member.
- Excludes Ilkley Art Trail